Hello you! The one who can’t stand the the thought of jumping on a treadmill or who can’t afford the gym membership. Or the you who is completely bored out of your mind with workouts. Or the you who just needs something fun.
Yeah YOU! What if I told you there is an incredibly affordable and freaking fun way to jump your way into a quick cardio workout that did not include a dreadmill or elliptical? We are going old school!
A few quick benefit notes about the product:
- Easily portable. No excuse to not get a quick workout on vacation.
- Lightweight, vinyl rope 9 foot long means little to no pain if you whack yourself. If you’re like me you most likely will. 😉
- Comfortable grasp handles
- Metal ball-bearings which prevents jumprope from tangling
- Consistent swing motion
- Smooth swivel design for agility training
- Versatile, think HIIT workouts!
- Um, it’s fun!!
- Can be a total body workout focusing on agility, coordination, footwork, quickness, endurance.
I personally enjoy this product. It’s definitely going into my bag of tricks! You’d think any ‘ol jump rope was a jump rope. But the TKO company really has perfected the tool! Their slogan, “Whatever It Takes” lives up to my expectations and exceeded them even. I was surprised at how fluid the motion of this jump rope was.
Try this 15 Minute Workout and tell me you haven’t broken a serious sweat! Increase the workout by adding one or two more rounds!
- Your body
- A yoga or exercise mat
- TKO Jump rope!
- Water near by!
Workout: Perform with no break in-between unless repeating entire sequence more than two times, in this case allow a 1-3 minute break.
2 minute basic jump-rope Warm-Up
30 seconds push-ups, as many as possible
1 minute twisting jump, jump-rope
30 seconds Sumo Squat
1 minute alternating feet jump-rope
30 seconds V-Ups
1 minute criss-cross legs jump-rope
30 seconds mountain climbers
Finish with one minute easy jump-rope.