Linking up with Courtney, Cynthia, and Mar for the #FridayFive today. Swing by the other blogs and check out all the fun! LOVE Friday’s yall! This post is suuuuper short because I’m short on time but I wanted to play along so here you go!5 Things I LOVE about the Fourth of July in Brevard!
- Firecracker run! There’s a 5/10k option. It’s always a hot but fun event.
- Family time and cookouts. Burgers. mmm.
- Being able to run in freedom and safety. Thank you to ALL who serve our country. We are all truly blessed to run free.
- Our little town’s festival with music, food (um, can you say ChubBurger from Oscar Blues?!), dancing, and vendors.
- Our little firework show 🙂 We might be a small town but it’s home. And it’s where I feel safe.